Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Javier's Beef Fajitas - 118


This is one of our very best recipes, although I should not include myself in the creativity or preparation category. Javier gets all of the credit for this one!

It's simple: he marinates one big skirt steak in a special recipe of his own that is part soy sauce, water, olive oil, garlic and pepper, then grills it slightly, thinly slices the meat, and finally stir fries the meat quickly with peppers, onions and mushrooms. Javier's FAJITAS are the best!

At the table we serve the FAJITAS with guacamole (por supuesto), salsa, queso, tortillas and a side of FRIJOLES CHARROS, which we featured in an earlier blog. I usually eat two tacos made from a corn tortilla, FAJITAS, peppers, onions, guacamole and salsa. I eat the beans on the side and am stuffed when I finish.

Last night's FAJITAS were no exception. They were fantĂĄsticas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign off

Remember: if you want the recipes for anything written in CAPITAL LETTERS, please let me know!