Monday, February 22, 2010

Pollo con vegetales - 143


The weather has been much better here lately, but mostly to look at. The skies are clear and blue, but temperatures are still in the 30s and 40s. A couple of nights ago, Javier just couldn't resist lighting up the outdoor grill because it looked like grilling weather. While he grilled our dinner, he was bundled up in a fleece jacket and a down vest.

Before cooking some chicken and vegetables on the grill, he had marinated them in a combination of soy sauce, white wine, olive oil and crushed red pepper. Once everything was grilled, all I had to do was cut it up and toss it lightly (sort of like a stir fry) in a hot skillet. I then served the mixture of hot, grilled chicken and vegetables with some warm corn tortillas.

I haven't had a lot of appetite lately with this flu that I've had (going on 5 days now) and I can't taste much, either. I'm sure it was all delicious, though. I'll let the pictures do the talking for me today.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Robin, how I love your posts! I also want to tell you that I awarded you as a "Beautiful Blogger", you can check it out here: Beautiful Blogger Award

    Love,

    Doña Masita

    ReplyDelete

Sign off

Remember: if you want the recipes for anything written in CAPITAL LETTERS, please let me know!